Industrial Projects Manager M/F
For 65 years, SNECI, a services company specialized in international development for the transportation and high tech industries, has enabled its clients to win and maintain their position in international markets as well as optimize their industrial performance.
Thanks to our hundred multicultural experts from 17 different nationalities, located in 12 countries, and our organization by competence center and by region, we provide complex and turnkey solution allowing us to respond to needs expressed by our 265 clients.
In order to reinforce our activities, we are hiring an Industrial Projects Manager (M/F)
The Industrial Project Manager is in charge to coordinate some SNECI projects relative to the Business Unit “Industrial Performance” on a worldwide perimeter.
The overall purpose of the Role :
Communication and teamwork are key skills in integrating all SNECI Region operations. Proactive and strategic approach are expected in order to anticipate client needs. Manage the customer specific requirements and offer technical support to the SNECI Regions.
General and Task Management
Manage industrial projects according to customer satisfaction
- Insure deliverables on right level of expectations and on time
- Monitor project expenses according defined profitability
- Define skills required consistent with each industrial project
- Participate to interview and profile validation
- Manage customer commercial relationship
Develop and maintain strong relationships with client and supplier
- Internal communication within SNECI network
- Diplomatic approach to client – supplier relationships
- Coach minded oriented in order to develop skills of international team members
- Assertive, optimistic, resilient and welcomes change
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together
- Proactively contributes to the team
- Is self-aware and ability to work on own initiative
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in Automotive project management
- Experience in Quality, Manufacturing and program management
- Lean Manufacturing background
- Knowledge of quality and business systems
- Report and Procedure writing with excellent presentation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present data effectively
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
- Permanent contract
- Location : Levallois-Perret, Hauts-de-Seine, France
Please fill in form below.