MANAGE THE QUALITY OF RENAULT NISSAN AND PSA PROJECTS
2. General overview of Renault / Nissan projects ANPQP
3. Requirements, review and planning
4. Design completion
5. Off tool
6. Off process
7. Ramp-up and mass production
8. General overview of PSA project APQP
9. PPAP general presentation
10 .APQP/PPAP objectives
11. Instruction for management
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training is based on SNECI’s long experience of working with international suppliers delivering main French manufacturers.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees
- Quality Manager, Quality Engineer
- Project manager
- Project team member
- Key Account Manager Renault and PSA
Objectives and results
- Understand the PSA SRM – Supplier Relationship Management and Renault/Nissan ANPQP (Alliance New Product Quality Procedure) and the work specificities of French manufacturers
- Understand the differences between these 2 manufacturers
- Know the main deliverables
- Implement the follow-up and support for PSA and Renault projects
Basic knowledge of project management in the automotive industry.
The training is conducted by a specialist in industrial project management for French car manufacturers.