PRINCIPLES OF LOGISTICS APPLIED TO AUTOMOTIVE
1. Logistics and Supply Chain Management Tools: Incoterms, Contracts, Protocols …
2. Automotive packaging standards
3. Master the scheduling processes for the management of supplies and orders for production planning: Serial life planning, cascading analysis …
4. Practical inventory and supply management: flow analysis & critical path, MOQ, FIFO
5. Basic EDI
6. Presentation of logistics performance monitoring tools and indicators and supplier monitoring reporting: Service Rates
The acquired skills are evaluated and validated at the end of the training by a QCM type test. It will be self-corrected by the participants with the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
A program is built by logistics specialists and instructs from the experience gained from the problems faced by suppliers, service providers and customers.
Theoretical contributions illustrated by concrete examples with direct application in information systems.
- Logistics teams, Purchasing & Quality
- Project Team / Key Accounts
- Anyone wishing to acquire skills in carrying out logistical procedures
Objectives and results
- This training summarizes the logistical requirements of each of the supply chain stakeholders
- Know the packaging standards
- Control of supplies and management of transport and packaging
- Have a good knowledge of the market and associated regulations
Knowledge of the automotive market & adhere to the company's strategy.
This training is provided by an expert in logistics projects.