SNECI and a team of ten experts were selected by the French Automotive Platform (PFA) to support companies impacted by the recent transformations in the automotive sector.
This strategic and/or operational support initiative has two distinct components that will be offered to companies according to their needs.
Component A (12 days maximum). Definition of a Diversification Strategy (including Restructuring) and a Detailed Action Plan.
This component includes:
- Analysis of the company’s strategy and the strategic resources at its disposal;
- Identification of diversification/restructuring opportunities;
- Definition and development of a detailed action plan to ensure the necessary retraining, both industrially, commercially and in terms of human resources: diversification of the customer and export portfolio, diversification of the product range within the automotive industry and other sectors, or, failing that, restructuring or even reintegration of the employees.
Component B (20 days maximum). Support during the Action Plan Implementation.
The objective of this service is to provide the beneficiary company with operational support during the implementation of the previously developed Transformation Project.
80% of the service cost will be financed by the DGE (la Direction Générale des Entreprises) in the form of grants.
Support is provided to companies that would like to benefit from it, knowing that the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- SME or ETI (intermediate-sized enterprise) in the automotive industry in France;
- Preferably, an industrial company (an engineering firm may be also accepted depending on the need or the company’s project);
- Turnover related to automotive activities is more than 20% of total turnover;
- CEO’s loyalty to the plan and strong involvement of the company’s Executive Management Committee;
- The company may be in difficulties, excluding the possibilities of legal redress or bankruptcy.
If interested, please contact us to discuss your needs and how to get started.