On October-November 2017 and January 2018, SNECI RUSS has provided large block of trainings in standardized APQP methodology for project management in the automotive industry.
SNECI RUSS trainers presented this methodology to more than 100 NAMI employees. At the end of the training, tests were conducted and summarized. The employees of NAMI highly assessed these trainings and gave positive reviews.
The training «Automotive project management based on APQP» includes 7 phases:
- Phase 1:
- Basic notions of project management: definitions, phases of project management, roles of the team’s members…
- The automotive context: IATF 16949 standard and OEMs requirements
- Input data, tasks to be performed and deliverables expected by phase,
- Phase 2: Preliminary phase
- Phase 3: RFQ phase
- Phase 4: Development Phase
- Phase 5: Industrialization and validation including ramp-up
- Phase 6: Life Series
- Phase 7: Spare parts / After-sales service
This training is intended for project managers, project team members, project leader and any person moving to a project management position.