- Phase 1: Automotive context
- Phase 2: Problem solving methods
- Phase 3: 8D reports: how to prepare effectively
- Phase 4: Case study
- Phase 5: QRQC method: how to use, process, examples
- Phase 6: Case study
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training will allow you to understand the process and methodology of problem solving in the automotive sector through exercises to identify and eliminate the root causes of a problem.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
In addition to this training session and in case of in-company course, SNECI trainer can perform with your teams an 8D/QRQC workshop with one of your internal problem.
- Quality manager
- Production Manager
- Engineer / project quality technician
- Any person involved in problem solving groups
Objectives and results
- Have a methodology to solve a problem
- Lead problem solving working groups
- Know different problem solving tools
- Implement and report the resolution of a problem according to the QRQC/8D methodology
- Establish a team to solve a problem
- Develop actions to protect the customer
- Identify and confirm root causes
- Develop corrective actions and prevent recurrence
Experience in the automotive industry.
The training is conducted by a quality expert with many years of automotive experience.