ANSWER AN AUTOMOTIVE RFQ
- Phase 1: Definition of a RFQ
- Phase 2: Necessary conditions to receive a RFQ
- Phase 3: Reception of a RFQ – Input data and Risks &Opportunities analysis
- Phase 4: Preparation of offer
- Phase 5: Answer to RFQ and deliverables
- Phase 6: Key success factors
- Phase 7: Conclusion of training
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
During the training each participant is placed in the situation of receiving a RFQ package. Through concrete examples, participants will understand expectations of automotive customers. Each participant will benefit from exchanges with other participants. Our method also leaves time for individual reflection, allowing each participant to develop an action plan to be executed after the training and to enrich his commercial know-how.
- Key Account Managers
- Project Managers
- Development Team Members
Objectives and results
- Understand characteristics of a RFQ in the automotive sector
- Know how to organize your business to respond completely and timely to a RFQ
- Save time on your next RFQs
- Have a tool box helping you to win new business
Experience in the automotive industry
Training is conducted by a Business Development Manager with over 15 years of experience in this field.