COMMUNICATE IN THE FACTORY
- Phase 1: Why is it important to have a good communication in a factory?
- Phase 2: Communication pattern
- Phase 3: Communication framework
- Phase 4: Active listening
- Phase 5: Memorization
- Phase 6: Communication in management process
- Phase 7: Work agreement, focus on diversity and equality of treatment.
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The teaching methodology is based on group dynamics: Practical approach with methodological contributions and interactions of the participants.
- Team leaders
- UAP Managers
- Production Managers
- Industrialization Managers
Objectives and results
- Acquire the basic principles of oral, written and visual communication.
- To be able to adapt these principles according to people and situations
- To put into practice in the professional situations: the Reception, the Briefings and other Rituals, the spontaneous Dialogue, the Instructions, the Interviews
No specific requirements
The training is ensured by a expert in production management and team animation