- Phase 1: Introduction to FMEA
- Phase 2: FMEA preparation
- Phase 3: Build the FMEA
- Phase 4: Design FMEA
- Identify functions requirements
- Determine the potential failures
- Determine the potential effect
- Assess the severity
- Determine potential causes
- Design controls
- Prevention controls
- Assess occurrence of failures
- Detection controls
- Assess the probability of detection
- Calculate the Risk Priority Number
- Developing recommended actions
- DFMEA follow-up
- Phase 5: Case study and conclusion
- Option: Pilot Workshop at your site (according to your needs)
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, the participants will carry out practical exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees
This training can only be conducted in your plant in workshop mode.
Any person in charge of designing a product, and who needs to develop a specification and/or a product control plan:
- Product manager
- Customer Quality Manager
- Production manager / Process Engineering technician
- Project quality technician
Objectives and results
- Understand the FMEA tool and be able to lead working groups
- Apply an adapted methodology
- Lead working groups in the search of solutions to eliminate the causes of defects
Knowledge of quality management
The training is conducted by a quality specialist with several years of experience in the automotive industry.