EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF RENAULT NISSAN PROJECTS: ANPQP
- Phase 1: General overview of Renault projects – ANPQP
- Portail B2B and ANPQP
- ANPQP and IATF 16949
- Helicopter view on Renault-Nissan projects
- ANPQP matrix and risk levels
- Phase 2: ANPQP Phase 1 – Requirements Review and Planning
- Phase 3: ANPQP Phase 2 – Design Completion
- Methodology HCPP
- Nissan characteristics classification
- Phase 4: ANPQP Phase 3 « Off-Tool »
- Phase 5: ANPQP Phase 4 « Off-Process »
- SI ANPQP – Information System Application
- Claim Management GQE
- Phase 6: ANPQP Phase 5 – Ramp-up & Mass Production
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, the participants will carry out practical exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
- Project Managers
- Project Quality Managers
Objectives and results
- Identify responsibilities between supplier and vehicle manufacturer
- Understand the 5 successive milestone of a project covering the entire product lifecycle
- Understand mandatory project deliverables
- Enable teams to effectively assess process against requirements
- Automotive market knowledge
- Knowledge of automotive project
The training is conducted by a project management specialist with several years of experience in the automotive industry.