ENSURE THE TRANSITION TO IATF 16949:2016
- Phase 1: Comparison of IATF 16949 v2016 and ISO/TS:2009 requirements.
- Phase 2: High Level Structure (HLS) of ISO 9001: 2015 and IATF: 2016
- Phase 3: The principles of quality management
- Phase 4 : Context of the organization and interested parties
- Phase 5 : The approach based on risks and operational and organizational opportunities.
- Phase 6 : Product safety
- Phase 7 : Leadership of Management
- Phase 8 : External providers
- Phase 9 : Organizational knowledge
- Phase 10 : Design and development
The acquired skills will be assessed and validated at the end of the training with a quiz test. This test will be corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on a dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, participants will carry out practical exercises and build their transition plan. Questionnaires. Participant manual and specific documentation available to trainees.
- Quality Managers
- Quality engineers
- Internal auditors
- Process owners
Objectives and results
- Know the requirements of IATF 16949: 2016
- Understand the main concepts in order to implement them with more efficiency
- Be able to make the gap analysis and learn how to build a transition plan.
Knowledge of ISO-TS16949 v2009
The training is provided by a system quality specialist and quality auditors with many years of experience in the automotive industry.