FIRST STEPS TOWARDS NEW CUSTOMERS
1. Market analysis – market trends, identification of the existing suppliers, analysis of their portfolio
2. SWOT – analysis of the own company, focus on the product-development capabilities
3. Presentation of technical skills
4. Registration on the website of a new buyer
5. Types of procurement questionnaires
6. Preparation for the first audit of the customer
7. Different quality management systems
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, the participants will carry out practical exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
- Project Managers
- Sales Team
- Quality Manager
- Technical Manager
Objectives and results
- Know the main automotive sector characteristic.
- Get the basic information to address automotive offer.
No specific requirements.
Training is conducted by a Business Development Manager with several years of experience in this field.