LEADERSHIP OF MANAGERS IN THE FACTORY
- Phase 1: Achieve results
- Phase 2: Develop teamwork
- Phase 3: Develop collaborators
- Phase 4: The activities of the Manager
- Scheduled tasks
- Unforeseen events
- Phase 5: Master effective communication basics.
- Phase 6: Give meaning to collaborators’ work, encourage individual “ collective involvement.
- Give meaning to collaborators’ work, encourage individual “ collective involvement
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training is oriented on the practice and customized work. It alternates methodological contributions and interaction between the participants.
- Team leaders
- UAP Managers
- Production Managers
Objectives and results
- Promote trust and cohesion within his team.
- Know how to accompany changes in time management.
- Have keys to manage the conflicts inherent in managing a team.
Team Management experience
The training is ensured by a expert in production management and team animation