MANAGE PROJECT QUALITY WITH APQP/PPAP METHODOLOGY
- Phase 1 : Training objectives and program.
- Phase 2: Project management basics in automotive industry.
- Phase 3 : Introduction to APQP/PPAP: definition, origins, benefits…
- Phase 4 : Why APQP/PPAP should be used to manage automotive projects.
- Phase 5 : The 5 Phases of APQP.
- Phase 6 : The structure of APQP grid
- Phase 7 : APQP phases versus quality tools
- Phase 8: Using APQP to manage an automotive project (milestones and deliverables)
- Phase 9 : Deploy APQP/PPAP to tier supplier level.
- Phase 10 : PPAP levels and PSW approval.
- Phase 11: Quiz and conclusion.
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a Quiz test. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork involving the participants.
Practical exercises / case study.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
- Quality Director / Manager
- Project Quality Manager
- Project Quality Engineer
- Project Pilot / Officer
- Project Manager
- Methods Manager / Engineer
Objectives and results
- Apprehend fundamentals and objectives of APQP/PPAP approach.
- Assimilate the APQP/PPAP methodology.
- Understand APQP phases and their deployment.
- Understand the different levels of PPAP and associated deliverables.
- Understand tools associated to APQP/PPAP and their deployment.
- Knowledge in quality and quality tools.
- Knowledge in project management.
The training is provided by a trainer experienced in project management and deployment of APQP/PPAP methodology in automotive industry.