Q3P – PROGRESSIVE QUALIFICATION OF PRODUCT AND PROCESS
- Phase1 : Training and organization presentation
- Phase 2 : PSA B2B portal
- Phase 3 : PSA tool for suppliers management
- Phase 4 : PSA evolution of project management
- Phase 5 : Project management with Q3P
- Phase 6 : Q3P deliverables for five milestones
- Phase 7: Conclusion and quiz
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training is based on the PSA Group Supplier Relationship Management structure and allows the participants to detail the use of the manufacturer’s specific tools.
It is based on practical exercises and case studies, sharing of experience between participants.
- Project Managers
- Project Quality Managers
Objectives and results
- Identify responsibilities between supplier and vehicle manufacturer
- Understand the 5 successive milestone of a project covering the entire product lifecycle
- Understand mandatory project deliverables
- Enable teams to effectively assess process against requirements
- Automotive market knowledge
- Knowledge of automotive project
The training is conducted by a project management specialist with several years of experience in the automotive industry.