QUALITY CORE TOOLS ACCORDING TO AIAG
- Phase 1 – APQP: phases of development, organization, deliverables
- Phase 2 – PPAP: PPAP requirements, submission levels and approval status
- Phase 3 – FMEA: basic concepts and definitions, Product FMEA Product and Process FMEA
- Phase 4 – MSA – Measurement System Analysis: Definitions, the different sources of variations of measurement systems, perform GRR studies by variable and attribute
- Phase 5 – SPC – Statistical Process Control: basic concepts and definitions, control charts and capability calculations
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, the participants will carry out practical exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
- Quality Manager, Quality Engineer
- Internal auditor
- Quality Engineer Supplier
- Member of the development project team
Objectives and results
- Know the quality tools required by IATF 16949:2016
- Understand the main concepts in order to audit them more effectively
- Implement tools and methods specific to quality management in your projects
No specific requirements
The training is conducted by a quality and project management specialist with many years of experience in the automotive industry.