TEAM MANAGEMENT IN THE FACTORY
- Phase 1: Design a contract of targets
- Phase 2: Define the targets
- Phase 3: Monitor a contract of targets
- Phase 4: The management routines
- Phase 5: Problem solving methods & tools
- Phase 6: Standardization
- Phase 7: Team Animation
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The teaching methodology is based on group dynamics: Practical approach with methodological contributions and interactions of the participants.
- Team leaders
- UAP Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Industialization Managers
- Production Managers
Objectives and results
- Understand animation tools
- Structure work organization
- Understand and use various management tools & routines
To be manager in factory.
The training is ensured by a expert in production management and team animation.