VDA 6.3 AUDIT PREPARATION
2. Instructions for use
3. Requirements for Process Auditors
4. Audit process (P1)
5. Potential Analysis
6. Evaluating a process audit for material products
7. Questionnaire (P2-P7)
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Participants learn about requirements of VDA 6.3 process audit, principles of preparing and conducting a process audit following VDA 6.3 standard.
Presentation of VDA 6.3 audit grid and review of audit criteria, results and interpretation. Theoretical training supported with examples.
Option: Internal Audit
In addition to this training session and in case of in-company course, SNECI trainer can perform with your teams an internal audit for +2 days.
- Quality Managers
- Quality Supervisors
- Production Managers
- Product Managers
- Internal Auditors
Objectives and results
- Understand the requirements SMQCD (Security, Management, Quality, Cost, Delay) and integrate them to standards
- Know how to carry out LPA.
- Knows how to optimize a standard compared to the position.
Experience in the automotive industry
This training is conducted by quality expert in automotive industry and quality who is certified VDA6.3