LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF A PROJECT TEAM
1. What is management?
2. The different management styles
3. Develop your Leadership
4. Understand personality types
5. The Basics of Effective Communication
6. Effective team management
7. Lead productive meetings
8. The different behaviors identified during the meeting
9. Quiz and training evaluation
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
This training is practice-oriented and personalized work, based on theoretical content.
The training alternates methodological input and participant interaction.
- Project Managers
- Project Directors
Objectives and results
- Acquire the importance of good communication
- Know how to identify skills
- Effectively manage your project team
- Know how to measure team effectiveness
- Reinforce the relationship between the project team to reach excellence level
- Provide the elements to promote cohesion within your team.
No specific requirements.
The training is conducted by a team leader expert.