RENAULT B2B PORTAL LOGISTICS TOOLS
1. Supplier logistics guidebook
2. Renault B2B portal
3. Logistics flows
4. EDI – Expression of needs
5. ELTA application (transport)
6. Logistics documents – Labels
7. CINDI project
8. PVS application (packaging) / e-PDS
9. Logistics failures
10. IPPRFL – Service Rate
11. GQE application (incoming quality management)
12. ALF application (aftermarket supplier alert); ALFI (Service Rate)
13. End of training , quiz and evaluation .
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training is based on structure of the logistics guidebook of Renault and its supplier portal. It will explain all tools in the supplier portal and meet expectations of the OEM.
- Project Managers
- Key Account Managers for Renault
- Logistics Managers
- Members of Operational Logistics Team
- Any person wishing to acquire competencies in the implementation of logistics processes (from planning to realization) with Renault.
Objectives and results
- Know, understand and master logistics tools of Renault Portal
- Enable teams to effectively assess the logistics process
Knowledge in logistics.
This training is conducted by an Expert in Renault logistics projects.