This training is certified by FIEV.
MANAGE PROJECT QUALITY WITH APQP/PPAP METHODOLOGY
1. Training objectives and program.
2. Project management basics in automotive industry.
3. Introduction to APQP/PPAP: definition, origins, benefits…
4. Why APQP/PPAP should be used to manage automotive projects.
5. The 5 Phases of APQP.
6. The structure of APQP grid
7. APQP phases versus quality tools
8. Using APQP to manage an automotive project (milestones and deliverables)
9. Deploy APQP/PPAP to tier supplier level.
10. PPAP levels and PSW approval.
11. Quiz and conclusion.
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a Quiz test. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork involving the participants.
Practical exercises / case study.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
- Quality Director / Manager.
- Project Quality Manager.
- Project Quality Engineer.
- Project Pilot / Officer.
- Project Manager.
- Methods Manager / Engineer.
Objectives and results
- Apprehend fundamentals and objectives of APQP/PPAP approach.
- Assimilate the APQP/PPAP methodology.
- Understand APQP phases and their deployment.
- Understand the different levels of PPAP and associated deliverables.
- Understand tools associated to APQP/PPAP and their deployment.
- Knowledge in quality and quality tools.
- Knowledge in project management.
The training is provided by a trainer experienced in project management and deployment of APQP/PPAP methodology in automotive industry.