SPC – STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL
2. General Definitions, SPC Types
3. Basic Concepts of Statistical Process Control
4. Analysis of process capability
5. Implement Statistical Process Control
6. Manage out-of-control cases
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, the participants will carry out practical exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
- Production Manager
- Quality manager, technician
- Process Engineering Manager, technician
- Quality auditor
Objectives and results
- Implement the SPC
- Know the tools and methods to analyze a process
- Acquire the notions to know how to calculate the capability of a process
- Establish and use control charts and identify improvement actions
- Basics of Statistics
- Quality control concepts
The training is conducted by a quality specialist with several years of experience in the automotive industry.