What data do we collect?
SNECI collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, company name, phone number, etc.)
The information collected on this site benefits from the protection of the law “Informatique et Libertés” n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978. It can be accessed, modified, opposed to transmission and suppressed upon request to SNECI via our contact form or by mail at the address indicated below.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SNECI with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Fill in our contact form on the contact page
- Book a training
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
SNECI may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
SNECI collects your data so that we can:
- Answer to your requests on booking the training
- Provide supplementary information about our services
- Email you with news and company updates that we think you may be interested in
- Analyze the performance of the website to improve user experience and website navigation
How long do we store your data?
SNECI does not store any personal information allowing identification, with the exception of forms that the user freely fills out. This information will not be used without your permission, we will use it only to send you mail, brochures, quotations or to contact you.
SNECI currently retains all user data except cookies indefinitely, until you specifically ask as to delete the data. Cookies are stored for 12 months.
SNECI would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop SNECI from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the SNECI Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write us at email@example.com .
What are your data protection rights?
SNECI would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request SNECI for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SNECI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SNECI to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SNECI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SNECI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to SNECI’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that SNECI transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please call us at: +33 (0) 1 41 40 16 16 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Analyze traffic to the website
- Make it possible to share website content on social media
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functional cookies – SNECI uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising cookies – SNECI uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. SNECI sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics & Performance Cookies – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are so that we can make changes to our website to enhance your experience. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Social Sharing Cookies – These cookies are set by social media services that we have added to the website to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages that you see on other websites that you visit.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
SNECI does not monitor sites linked to its own, and therefore cannot be responsible for their content. The risks associated with the use of these sites shall be entirely those of the user. The user must comply with their conditions of use.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +33 (0) 1 41 40 16 16
Or write to us at: SNECI 16 rue Rivay, 92300 Levallois, France
SNECI.COM – Siret: 712 063 106 00025
16 rue Rivay, 92300 Levallois, France
Tel: +33 (0)1 4140 1616
Director of publication
SNECI – Siret: 712 063 106 00025
16 rue Rivay, 92300 Levallois, France
Tel: +33 (0)1 4140 1616
Web Design and development:
10, rue de Penthièvre
The website is hosted by Online.net
ONLINE SAS, a simplified joint stock company with capital of 214 410,50 Euros, a subsidiary of the Iliad Group, registered with the Trade and Companies of Paris under number RCS PARIS B 433 115 904, VAT number FR 35 433 115 904.
Contact: ONLINE SAS BP 438 75366 PARIS CEDEX 08
Fax: +33 (0)899 173 788 (1.35 € per call then 0,34 € / min)
Technical Support & Sales: Tel +33 (0) 184130000
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SNECI has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés.
Telephone: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.22
Address: CNIL, Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, France