Stellantis (ex-PSA) B2B Portal Logistics tools
1. General logistics documentation Stellantis, MLP, RIF, PROLOG
2. Neo Logistics : Serial life of logistics service rate
3. Logistics AMADEUS: Management of logistic suppliers failures
4. SPEED: Spare parts logistics service rate
5. Parts Origin, MIC’s Supply Chain Solicitation Application (OCS-Web)
6. SPOT: Supplier performance on line tracking.
7. DEMAT, dematerialization of purchase documents
8. PLE: Electronic logistics protocol
9. CORFOU: Accounts and supplier regulation
10. Packaging and Labels
11. End of training , quiz and evaluation .
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training is based on the structure of the logistics guidebook of Stellantis and the supplier Portal. It helps to know all tools in the supplier portal and to meet expectations of the OEM.
- Project Managers
- Key Account Managers for Groupe Stellantis Logistics Managers
- Members of Operational Logistics Team
- Any person wishing to acquire competencies in the implementation of logistics processes (from planning to realization) with Stellantis.
Objectives and results
- Know, understand and master Logistics tools of Stellantis Group Portal
- Enable teams to effectively assess logistics processes
Knowledge in logistics.
This training is conducted by an Expert in Stellantis logistics projects.