This training is certified by FIEV.
QUALITY CORE TOOLS ACCORDING TO IATF
1. APQP: phases of development, organization, deliverables
2. PPAP: PPAP requirements, submission levels and approval status
3. FMEA with AIAG/VDA standard: basic concepts and definitions, Product FMEA Product and Process FMEA
4. MSA – Measurement System Analysis: Definitions, the different sources of variations of measurement systems, perform GRR studies by variable and attribute
5. SPC – Statistical Process Control: basic concepts and definitions, control charts and capability calculations
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, the participants will carry out practical exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
- Quality Manager, Quality Engineer
- Internal auditor
- Quality Engineer Supplier
- Member of the development project team
Objectives and results
- Harness the quality tools required by IATF 16949:2016
- Appropriate the main concepts in order to audit them more effectively
- Implement tools and methods specific to quality management in your projects
Good knowledge of quality tools, automotive experience
Training will be conducted by a quality and projects expert with automotive experience.