STELLANTIS B2B QUALITY TOOLS: AM@DEUS, NEO logistics, SPOT, E-RFQ, ESQAL, …
1. B2B portal presentation (Structure and access)
2. Stellantis applications
3. Stellantis documents: MQF, MLP, RIF, PROLOG
4. AM@DEUS – Quality and Logistics (Support of anomalies and supply defaults)
5. NEO logistics
6. SPOT – Supplier Performance
7. ESQAL – Supplier reporting
8. PCAT – capacity study
9. GP12- Quality Wall (Standards, implementation, criteria)
10. Quality at new 0 km and warranty (return management)
11. Management of modifications and transfers (BTAP procedure)
12. Quiz and Assessment
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training will allow you to understand of Stellantis B2B Tools and Methods.
Training is based on a theory and practical examples. During the training participants complete exercises and quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Training manual and specific support is provided to trainees.
- Customer Quality Engineers / Manager
- Project Engineers / Manager
- Quality Managers
- Quality System Specialists
- Warranty Specialists
- Key Account Managers
Objectives and results
- Training is to provide an understanding of Stellantis B2B Portal
- Structure of B2B portal,
- Applications for Quality and Logistics
- Main Stellantis Groupe requirements on suppliers
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Access to Stellantis B2B portal.
Training is conducted by trainers that have theoretical and practical knowledge of Stellantis B2B portal (Tools and Methods) from Quality and Logistics point of view.