Stellantis APQP/PPAP requirements v2015
1. Training objectives, detailed program and organizational rules.
2. The SQA framework (Supplier Quality Assurance)
3. Why did Stellantis adopt the APQP & PPAP?
4. The 5 Phases of the StellantisAPQP
5. TheAPQP grid
6. Suppliers consultation, planning & defining the program
7. Product development
8. Achievement of specific tools
9. Checking Product / Process
11. Implementing the PCP during the APQP & PPAP phase
12. Steering the rules of the APQP
13. Summary of the training
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz and practical case studies.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Training methodology and support
The training is based on the Stellantis Group Supplier Relationship Management structure and allows the participants to detail the use of the specific tools to the manufacturers.
It is based on practical exercises, case studies and on shares of experience between participants.
The training is offered in face-to-face or online via the Teams application.
The use of a headset is recommended for distance learning.
• Project Managers
• Project Quality Managers
• Engineering Manager
• Program Director
Objectives and results
- Identify responsibilities between the supplier and
the vehicle manufacturer
- Understand the 5 successive phases of a project
covering the entire product lifecycle (PLM)
- Understand mandatory project deliverables
- Enable teams to effectively assess process
according to requirements
- Automotive market knowledge
- Knowledge of automotive project management
The training is conducted by a project management specialist certified by Stellantis