FIEV 2.0 AUDIT PREPARATION
1. Presentation of FIEV V2.0 audit criteria list
2. Principle to carry out an audit FIEV V2.0
3. Planning and setup of the audit assignment
4. Audit preparation and risk analysis
5. Questionnaire and audit form
6. Audit report and quotation
7. Warp-up and closure of this training
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training is provided from a common thread and leads trainees to manipulate each of the criteria of the reference system. Audit situations are simulated during the training. Support will be provided during the training.
Option: Internal Audit
In addition to this training session, SNECI trainer & auditor can perform with your teams an internal audit for 2 days.
- Quality Managers
- Quality supervisors
- Production Managers
- Product Managers
Objectives and results
- Present the requirements of the FIEV 2.0 standard
- Acquire the skills to perform a process audit self-assessment according to this standard
To know in a general way the requirements in the automotive world.
Training is provided by a qualified FIEV 2.0 referent