FIEV 2.0 AUDIT PREPARATION
- Phase 1: Presentation of FIEV V2.0 audit criteria list
- Phase 2 : Principle to carry out an audit FIEV V2.0
- Phase 3: Planning and setup of the audit assignment
- Phase 4: Audit preparation and risk analysis
- Phase 5: Questionnaire and audit form
- Phase 6: Audit report and quotation
- Phase 7: Warp-up and closure of this training
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training is provided from a common thread and leads trainees to manipulate each of the criteria of the reference system. Audit situations are simulated during the training. Support will be provided during the training.
Option: Internal Audit
In addition to this training session, SNECI trainer & auditor can perform with your teams an internal audit for 2 days.
- Quality Managers
- Quality supervisors
- Production Managers
- Product Managers
Objectives and results
- Present the requirements of the FIEV 2.0 standard
- Acquire the skills to perform a process audit self-assessment according to this standard
To know in a general way the requirements in the automotive world.
Training is provided by a qualified FIEV 2.0 referent.