AUTOMOTIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Product & Process Development, Industrialization
- Basic notions of project management: definitions, phases of project management, roles of the team’s members…
- The automotive context: IATF 16949 standard and OEMs requirements
- Input data, tasks to be performed and deliverables expected by phase,
2. Preliminary phase
3. RFQ phase
4. Development Phase
5. Industrialization and validation including ramp-up
6. Life Series
7. Spare parts / After-sales service
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, the participants will carry out practical exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
- Project Manager
- Project team member,
- Launch Manager
- Any person moving to a project management position
Objectives and results
- Acquire the skills of project management.
- To be able to manage your project efficiently by following a robust methodology.
- Implement the necessary tools to manage a project.
- Respect your customer’s expectations and milestones
- Allowing the adaptation of your project management to the different existing approaches
No specific requirement
Training is conducted by a project management expert.