This training is certified by FIEV.
IATF 16949 : 2016
1. What is IATF 16949?
2. The main developments of ISO 9001
3. The main developments of IATF 16949
4. Diagram of the new structure of IATF 16949
5. Stakes and stakeholders
6. Implementation and IATF supplement
The acquired skills will be assessed and validated at the end of the training with a quiz test. Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on a dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, participants will carry out practical exercises.
Participant manual and specific documentation available to trainees.
- Quality Managers & Directors
- Internal Auditors
- Supplier Quality Engineers
- Engineering Manager
- Program Manager
Objectives and results
- Learn the requirements of IATF 16949: 2016 in order to implement them within your company.
- Understand changes to update the quality management system.
- Implement the tools and methods in your quality system.
- Understand the main concepts in order to implement them with more efficiency.
Participants will come with or without the copy of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949
The training is provided by a quality Expert with many years of experience in the automotive industry.