APQP/PPAP AS PART OF THE PSA SQA
1. Training objectives, detailed program and organizational rules.
2. The SQA framework (Supplier Quality Assurance)
3. Why PSA adopted APQP & PPAP?
4. The 5 Phases of the PSA APQP
5. The APQP grid
6. Suppliers consultation, planning & defining the program
7. Product development
8. Achievement of specific tools
9. Checking Product / Process
11. Implementing the PCP during the APQP & PPAP phase
12. Steering the rules of the APQP
13. Summary of the training
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz and practical case studies.
Participants who have passed their exam will receive a certificate, the others a certificate of participation.
The training is based on the PSA Group Supplier Relationship Management structure and allows the participants to detail the use of the manufacturer’s specific tools.
It is based on practical exercises and case studies, sharing of experience between participants.
- Project Managers
- Project Quality Managers
- Engineering Manager
- Program Director
Objectives and results
- Identify responsibilities between supplier and vehicle manufacturer
- Understand the 5 successive phases of a project covering the entire product lifecycle (PLM)
- Understand mandatory project deliverables
- Enable teams to effectively assess process against requirements
- Automotive market knowledge,
- Knowledge of automotive project management
The training is conducted by a project management specialist certified by PSA