Stellantis APQP/PPAP harmonized requirements v2022
Day one : CLASSROOM SESSION
1. Ice-breaker / Transition with e-learning
3. APQP PPAP planning: STELLANTIS vehicle project scheduling and supplier Gates planning
4. The APQP Grid
5. The Rules for deliverables rating, the supplier and STELLANTIS roles & responsibilities, and the escalation process.
6. Gate 1 and the Activities initiated in Phase 1, including the Key Characteristic list definition, the PIS, the CAT, the GEED
7. Gate 2 and the Activities initiated in Phase 2 DAY
Day 2 : CLASSROOM SESSION
8. Gate 3 and the Activities initiated in Phase 3
9. Gate 4 and the Activities initiated in Phase 4, including the instructions for the constitution of PPAP files
10. Gate 5 and the Activities initiated in Phase 5
11. The Change Management during mass production
12. Guided tour of APQP IT applications: PLM and AUROS
13. Conclusion, group quiz and training evaluation
14. Exam: MCQ (15 questions in 30 min) and application exam (3 case studies in 60 min).
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training by a MCQ test (15 questions) in 25 min + case studies (60min): 60% of correct answers required to be APQP/PPAP certified under the Stellantis AQF
It will be self-corrected by the participants with the trainer.
The participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Methodology of the training
The training is based on the supplier relationship management structure of the Stellantis Group, and allows the participants to detail the use of the tools specific to the manufacturer.
It is based on practical exercises, case studies and experience sharing between participants.
A participant’s manual and specific materials in English are made available to participants.
They will be given to them on an individual USB key in the classroom or distributed by e-mail in the distance learning mode.
Course of the training
The training is offered in face-to-face or remote via the Teams application.
The use of a headset is recommended for remote training.
Have completed general training on the APQP and PPAP processes – or have experience with the APQP practice”
Objectives and results
- Know requirements and particularities of the APQP PPAP STELLANTIS version 2022.
- Understand the rating rules of the Deliverables in APQP Grid.
- Know roles & responsibilities between the suppliers and STLA, and among STLA Teams.
- Get an introduction about APQP IT Applications (PLM, CQMS-AUROS).
- Build your action plan to implement STELLANTIS requirements.
- Pass APQP PPAP STELLANTIS training certificate.
- Automotive market knowledge,
- Knowledge of automotive project management
The training is conducted by a project management specialist certified by Stellantis