RENAULT Quality Project Management
General overview of Renault projects
- Portail B2B
- Helicopter view on Renault-Nissan projects
- RENAULT matrix and risk levels
Phase 1: Requirements Review and Planning
Phase 2: Design Completion
- Methodology HCPP
- Nissan characteristics classification
Phase 3: « Off-Tool »
Phase 4: « Off-Process »
- Information System Application
- Claim Management GQE
Phase 5: Ramp-up & Mass Production
Quiz and conclusion
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, the participants will carry out practical exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired
Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
- Key Account Managers Renault
- Sales Directors
- Project Directors/ Managers
- Product/Process Industrialization Managers
- Project Quality Managers
- Program Quality engineer
Objectives and results
- Harness the process and method of project development from the consultation phase to the start of production
- Implement follow-up and support for future Renault projects
- Knowledge of quality tools such as ASES audit and supplier evaluation tools.
- Automotive market knowledge,
- Knowledge of automotive project management
The training is conducted by a project management specialist with several years of experience in the automotive industry.