Renault RGPQP project management
The purpose of this training is to provide to the Renault group and Nissan existing / future suppliers, a comprehensive understanding of the Renault-Nissan RGPQP project development methodology. In the complementarity of the official Alliance common requirements, this training also gives information on the only Renault group and on the only Nissan specificities, as well as on the respective B2B web portals. Renault projects a success .
- Introductions & Objectives
- General Outline of Project Management/RGPQP
- RGPQP structure
- Using RGPQP
- RGPQP Categories details 1,2,3,4
- RGPQP Categories details 5 to 11
- How to work with Renault Group
- E-RGPQP portal
- Expectation review
- Exam (MCQ)
- The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quizz.
- The participants will receive a certificate of qualification.
- RENAULT is responsible for the design of this training program.
- The teaching method is based on sub-group activities including exercises directly linked to the activities and associated deliverables
This training is available face-to-face or distance learning.
- Training materials are available in English.
- Participant’s file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- Renault project team members
- Industrialization engineers
- Production managers
- Logistics managers
- Sales managers
- IATF 16949 system auditors
Objectives and results
- Know all the requirements and particularities of RGPQP RENAULT, including: activities to be carried out, associated deliverables, timing, and submission rules.
- Understand who the Renault contacts are.
- Know the principle of deliverable judgments (K0, K10, K50)
- Discover the Supplier Portal and the principles of Renault’s e-RGPQP application.
- Understand RGPQP project milestones to schedule the activities to be carried out.
- Initial experience of product and process development projects
- Knowledge of the main Quality tools
The training is conducted by a project management specialist with several years of experience in the automotive industry.