Stellantis APQP/PPAP harmonized requirements – Transition ex-PSA v2015 to v2022
Content of the training
1. Transition with e-learning
2. APQP PPAP Scheduling
3. APQP Grid
4. Phase 1 – new requirements
5. Phase 2 – new requirements
6. Phase 3 – new requirements
7. Phase 4 – new requirements
8. Phase 5 – new requirements
9. Review of Change Management during mass production.
10. Guided tour of APQP IT applications: PLM and AUROS.
11. Conclusion and training evaluation
12. Training evaluation.
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training by a MCQ test (15 questions) in 25 min + case studies (60min): 60% of correct answers required to be APQP/PPAP certified under the Stellantis AQF
The participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Methodology of the training
The training is based on the supplier relationship management structure of the Stellantis Group, and allows the participants to detail the use of the tools specific to the manufacturer.
It is based on practical exercises, case studies and experience sharing between participants.
A participant’s manual and specific materials in English are made available to participants.
They will be given to them on an individual USB key in the classroom or distributed by e-mail in the distance learning mode.
Course of the training
The training is offered in face-to-face or remote via the Teams application.
The use of a headset is recommended for remote training.
This training is recommended for participants have been previously trained to the APQP PPAP STELLANTIS (ex-PSA) v2015.
Objectives and results
- Know requirements and particularities of the APQP PPAP STELLANTIS version 2022.
- Understand the rating rules of the Deliverables in APQP Grid.
- Know roles & responsibilities between the suppliers and STLA, and among STLA Teams.
- Get an introduction about APQP IT Applications (PLM, CQMS-AUROS).
- Build your action plan to implement STELLANTIS requirements.
- Pass APQP PPAP STELLANTIS training certificate.
Provide your certificate of qualification to APQP PPAP STELLANTIS (ex-PSA) v2015
The training is conducted by a project management specialist certified by Stellantis.