Stellantis MRS Standards : NSA, PPQ, MPA audits
1. Prerequisite definition for Stellantis and objectives of the audit
2. Discovering the MRS (QIP) tools – NSA, PPQ (PCPA) and MPA (QSB+)
3. Analysis of audit documents – standards, training material, evaluation grid
4. Audit and the self-assessment preparation
5. Explanation of all STELLANTIS requirements for MPA (QSB+)
6. Advice/hints/best practices/examples for key requirements
7. Final evaluation of audit and action plan preparation
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The teaching methodology is based on group dynamics: Training very practical, it alternates methodological contributions and interactions of the participants.
Option: Internal Audit
In addition to this training session and in case of in-company course, SNECI trainer & auditor can perform with your teams internal audits:
- NSA internal audit : 1,5 days.
- QSB+ internal audit) : 2 days.
- PCPA internal audit: 1 day.
MRS (manufacturing requirements for suppliers)
NSA: (New Supplier Assessment)
MPA (Mass Production Assessment)
PPQ (Progressive Process Qualification)
- Quality Manager / Director
- Production Manager
- Method Manager
- Project team
- Maintenance manager
- Logistic Manager
Objectives and results
- Understand the concepts and the conduct of an audit of QIP Stellantis
- To be able to build a QIP audit preparation frame.
No specific requirements.
Training is provided by a SNECI referent QIP qualified by Stellantis.