QIP PSA STANDARDS: NSA, QSB+, PCPA
- Phase 1: Prerequisite definition for PSA and objectives of the audit
- Phase 2: Discovering the QIP tool
- Phase 3: Analysis of audit documents
- Phase 4: Group work around QSB + items
- Phase 5: Build an action plan
- Phase 6: Validation of action plan
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The teaching methodology is based on group dynamics: Training very practical, it alternates methodological contributions and interactions of the participants.
Option: Internal Audit
In addition to this training session and in case of in-company course, SNECI trainer & auditor can perform with your teams an internal audits:
- NSA internal audit : 1,5 days.
- QSB+ internal audit : 2 days.
- PCPA internal audit: 1 day.
QIP : Quality Industrial Performance
NSA : New Supplier Assessment
QSB : Quality Supplier Basic
PCPA: Process Control Plan Audit
- Quality Manager / Director
- Production Manager
- Method Manager
- Project team
- Maintenance manager
- Logistic Manager
Objectives and results
- Understand the concepts and the conduct of an audit of QIP PSA
- To be able to build a QIP audit preparation frame.
Experience in quality audit.
Training is provided by a SNECI referent QIP qualified by PSA.