QIP STELLANTIS STANDARDS: NSA, PCPA, QSB+ AUDITS PREPARATION
1. Prerequisite definition for Stellantis and objectives of the audit
2. Discovering the QIP tool
3. Analysis of audit documents
4. Group work around QSB + items
5. Build an action plan
6. Validation of action plan
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The teaching methodology is based on group dynamics: Training very practical, it alternates methodological contributions and interactions of the participants.
Option: Internal Audit
In addition to this training session and in case of in-company course, SNECI trainer & auditor can perform with your teams internal audits:
- NSA internal audit : 1,5 days.
- QSB+ internal audit : 2 days.
- PCPA internal audit: 1 day.
QIP : Quality Industrial Performance
NSA : New Supplier Assessment
QSB : Quality Supplier Basic
PCPA: Process Control Plan Audit
- Quality Manager / Director
- Production Manager
- Method Manager
- Project team
- Maintenance manager
- Logistic Manager
Objectives and results
- Understand the concepts and the conduct of an audit of QIP Stellantis
- To be able to build a QIP audit preparation frame.
No specific requirements.
Training is provided by a SNECI referent QIP qualified by Stellantis.