SNECI Poland, our joint venture in Poland, is pleased to sponsor the Moto Idea 2023 conference, organized by our partner Exact Systems.
Moto Idea is one of the most important gatherings of automotive industry representatives in Poland, including:
- car manufacturers,
- parts and component suppliers,
- representatives of purchasing departments,
- providers of innovative solutions,
- training companies,
- the scientific community,
- public institutions and foundations…
Moto Idea has been a respected platform for integrating the environment and a must-attend event for every automotive industry manager for over a decade.
The main topics of the Moto Idea 2023 conference include:
- The future of electromobility,
- Challenges and Opportunities for the automotive industry,
- Sustainable mobility solutions,
- Prospects for Robotization, etc.
The speakers at the Moto Idea 2023 conference include:
- Christina Yan Zhang, CEO of The Metaverse Institute,
- Agata Rzędowska, Editor-in-chief of LadyInGreen.tech,
- Artur Kurasiński, CEO of Kurasinski.com,
- Michael Fischer, COO of Eleven Dynamics AG…
Regarding Customer’s Specific Requirements, Pascal Demougeot, Business Development and New Technologies Director of SNECI will participate in a Discussion panel: The reasoning behind the Purchasing Department’s investments.
SNECI Poland is proud to sponsor Moto Idea because it is an opportunity to connect with potential customers, showcase our services, and learn about the latest trends and innovations in the automotive industry.
The show will happen from October 24-25, 2023, at the Q Hotel Plus, Bielany Wrocławskie, ul. Szwedzka 7, Poland.
Please find all the details of the event and the conference agenda here: Moto Idea agenda 2023.