MSA – MEASUREMENT SYSTEM ANALYSIS
- Phase 1: Introduction
- Phase 2: Definitions, type
- Phase 3: Capability Measurement System
- Phase 4: Assess and Improve Accuracy and Precision for Variable Measuring system
- How to carry out a stability, bias, linearity study
- How to carry out a repeatability study t Repeatability by the method of extent, mean and extent and ANOVA
- Phase 5: The case of measurement system by attribute
- How to carry out a Repeatability and Reproducibility Study by the Hypothesis Test Analysis and Signal Detection Theory
- Phase 6: Conclusion and quiz
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a QCM type test. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, the participants will carry out practical exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Participant manual and specific support.
- Any person who has to qualify, analyze a measuring system
- Metrology Manager
- Quality Manager
- Process Engineering manager
- Quality Auditor
Objectives and results
- Assimilate the vocabulary of metrology
- Know the tools and methods to analyze a measurement system
- Know how to calculate the capability of a measuring equipment and qualify your measuring systems
- Identify improvement actions
No specific requirements
The training is conducted by a quality specialist with several years of experience in the automotive industry.