MSA – MEASUREMENT SYSTEM ANALYSIS
2. Definitions, type
3. Assess and Improve Accuracy and Precision for Variable Measuring system
- How to carry out a stability, bias, linearity study
- How to carry out a repeatability study
- Repeatability by the method of extent, mean and extent and ANOVA
4. The case of measurement system by attribute
- How to carry out a Repeatability and Reproducibility Study by the Hypothesis Test Analysis and Signal Detection Theory
5. Conclusion and quiz
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a QCM type test. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, the participants will carry out practical exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired.
Participant manual and specific support.
- Any person who has to qualify, analyze a measuring system
- Metrology Manager
- Quality Manager
- Process Engineering manager
- Quality Auditor
Objectives and results
- Assimilate the vocabulary of metrology
- Know the tools and methods to analyze a measurement system
- Know how to calculate the capability of a measuring equipment and qualify your measuring systems
- Identify improvement actions
No specific requirements
The training is conducted by a quality specialist with several years of experience in the automotive industry.