This training is certified by FIEV.
PROCESS FMEA ACCORDING TO AIAG/VDA STANDARD
1. Introduction to FMEA
- What’s FMEA, Class of FMEA
- Goals and Benefits of PFMEA
- FMEA as part of IATF
2. FMEA preparation
- PFMEA Flow, Teams
- Relevant resources and expertise
- Common team problems
3. PFMEA Steps
- Preparation and project planning
- Structure Analysis
- Function Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Results Documentation
4. Summary and conclusion
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
Based on dynamic pedagogy and teamwork, the participants will carry out practical exercises.
Quiz to validate the knowledge acquired Participant manual and specific support provided to the trainees.
Pilot Workshop at your plant (according to your needs).
- Any person in charge of designing a process, and who needs to develop a control plan:
- Process manager
- Customer Quality Manager
- Production manager / Process Engineering technician
- Project quality technician
Objectives and results
- Understand the FMEA tool and be able to lead working groups
- Apply an adapted methodology
- Lead working groups in the search of solutions to eliminate the causes of defects
Knowledge of quality management.
The training is conducted by a quality specialist with several years of experience in the automotive industry.