Evaluate your sites and those of your suppliers
to improve them
Evaluate the production, R&D, logistics, sustainable development and financial criteria of your
suppliers thanks to our certified auditors present throughout the world.
Details of the service
Preparation for audits and performance of internal audits with a view to certification.
Possibility to audit you according to industry standards:
- ISO 9001, IATF 16949, OHSAS 18001, ISO 26262, …)
- those of your customers (for example, QIP standard from Stellantis, which includes NSA “New Supplier Assessement”, …) to enter their supplier panel
- ISA (complete audit standard developed by SNECI) : evaluation of production, R&D, purchasing & logistics, sustainable development (CSR, carbon footprint) and financial criteria of any company.
After each assessment, SNECI provides action plans to ensure sustainable improvements.
Quality resident on site to ensure product compliance.
Support in managing customer-supplier relations in crisis situations
- Mastery of the requirements of ISO standards (SNECI is ISO 9001:2015 certified)
- More than 1000 audits performed
- Knowledge of customer quality requirements
- Team close to customer sites worldwide with 450 employees in 45 countries
- STELLANTIS recommendation : agreement since 2015 to audit (NSA “New Supplier Assessment”) and upgrade their suppliers according to the QIP standard
- Own ISA standard developed by quality experts and adaptable to your needs