5S WORKSHOP – SAFE, CLEAN & TIDY-UP WORK ENVIRONMENT
1. Presentation of the 5S approach
2. Description of the 5 steps
3. Visual management
4. Workshop animation description
5. Key Success Factors to maintain 5S results and to set up continuous improvement
6. 5S workshop on pilot project on a working area of your choice.
7. Action plan with remaining tasks to be performed on the Pilot Project.
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The teaching methodology is based on group dynamics: Training very practical, it alternates methodological contributions and interactions of the participants.
On request, this training can be extended to a larger area and to deployment follow-up mission.
- Production Manager
- Lean Manager
- Maintenance engineer
- Production Supervisor
- Team Leader
- Quality Manager
- Any plant collaborator
Objectives and results
- To be able to understand and promote the 5S approach and the construction mode.
- To be able to impulse the approach in one’s area of belonging
- To be able to have a critical mind and an observant eye.
- To be able to put in place in manufacturing condition
For the pilot project:
- Working area < 40m²
- People working on the area must participate to the workshop.
- Working area available during the workshop
The training is ensured by a expert in production and Lean manufacturing.