LPA – LAYERED PROCESS AUDIT: STANDARDS, MULTI-LEVEL AUDITS
2. Principles and definitions
3. Process of the standard creation
4. Practical implementation
6. Standard Optimization
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
From an exercise, you will understand the interest of working with standards, the role of the various contributors, the process of creating a standard associated with its LPA.
- Team Leader
- Process Engineering, Quality Department
Objectives and results
- Understand the requirements of the objective contract and integrate them into the standards
- Know how to create a standard
- Know how to conduct an LPA
- Know how to optimize a standard compared to the existing one
Experience in the automotive industry.
This training is conducted by a quality expert with many years of experience in automotive.