LPA (LAYERED PROCESS AUDIT) STANDARDS, MULTI-LEVEL AUDITS
- Phase 1: Introduction
- Phase 2: Principles and definitions
- Phase 3: Process of the standard
- Phase 4: Practical implementation
- Phase 5: LPA
- Phase 6: Standard Optimization
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
From an exercise, you will understand the interest of working with standards, the role of the various contributors, the process of creating a standard associated with its LPA.
- Team Leader
- Process Engineering, Quality
Objectives and results
- Understand the requirements of the objective contract and integrate them into the standards
- Know how to create a standard
- Know how to conduct an LPA
- Know how to optimize a standard compared to the existing one
Experience in the automotive industry.
This training is conducted by a quality expert with many years of experience in automotive.