5S WORKSHOP – SAFE, CLEAN & TIDY-UP WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Phase 1: Presentation of the 5S approach
- Phase 2: Description of the 5 steps
- Phase 3: Visual management
- Phase 4: Workshop animation description
- Phase 5: Key Success Factors to maintain 5S results and to set up continuous improvement
- Phase 6: 5S workshop on pilot project on a working area of your choice.
- Phase 7: Action plan with remaining tasks to be performed on the Pilot Project.
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The teaching methodology is based on group dynamics: Training very practical, it alternates methodological contributions and interactions of the participants.
On request, this training can be extended to a larger area and to deployment follow-up mission.
- Production Manager
- Lean Manager
- Maintenance engineer
- Production Supervisor
- Team Leader
- Quality Manager
- Any plant collaborator
Objectives and results
- To be able to apprehend the 5S approach and the construction mode.
- To be able to impulse the approach in one’s area of belonging
- To be able to have a critical mind and an observant eye.
For the pilot project:
- Working area < 40m²
- People working on the area must participate to the workshop.
- Working area avalialble during the workshop
The training is ensured by a expert in production and Lean manufacturing.