GLOBAL MMOG/LE STANDARD V6
1. Introduction – History and context around Global MMOG/LE.
2. Links between Global MMOG/LE and IATF 16949.
3. Presentation of the Global MMOG/LE V6 assessment tool.
4. Update version V6.
5. Audit vs. Self-evaluation.
6. Global MMOG/LE V6 criteria by sub-chapters – Supporting evidence. Key points, documents to be validated, persons to be assessed, high rate failure Criteria. Analysis of 45 F3 and 77 F2 Criteria V6, through the use of the “Matrice Initiale”.
7. Presentation of the assessment process. Preparation, Visit, Kick-off meeting, interviews management.
8. Gap analysis and building the action plan – Action plan, Restitution meeting, Final report.
9. Submission of the results to the customer.
10. Follow-up process after the self-assessment – Action plan monitoring.
11. Presentation of the MMOG.np New Platform.
12. Practical exercise on the MMOG.np platform.
13. Benefits of the Global MMOG/LE approach. Benefits – Conclusion – Round table – Next steps for each participant.
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. Participants who successfully pass the quiz will receive an international certificate GALIA.
This training is animated from theoretical support. The sequences will be put into practice through the MMOG / LE Standard V6.
Option: Internal Audit
In addition to this training session, SNECI trainer can perform with your teams an audit for 1 to 3 days.
- Plant Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Expedition Administrators
- Quality System Engineers
- Internal Auditors
Objectives and results
- Identify weak points and continuously improve your logistics standards
- Significantly reduce logistics costs
- Integrate the logistics department and its staff members at the right place within the organization
- Fulfill requirements of OEM customers
- Automotive experience
- Logistics knowledge
This training is conducted by a Logistics Expert certified by GALIA to perform Global MMOG/LE audits.