LOGISTICS TOOLS IN RENAULT B2B PORTAL
- Phase 1: Supplier logistics guidebook
- Phase 2: Renault B2B portal
- Phase 3: Logistics flows
- Phase 4: EDI – Expression of needs
- Phase 5: ELTA application (transport)
- Phase 6: Logistics documents – Labels
- Phase 7: CINDI project
- Phase 8: PVS application (packaging)
- Phase 9: Logistics failures
- Phase 10: IPPRFL – Service Rate
- Phase 11: GQE application (incoming quality management)
- Phase 12: ALF application (aftermarket supplier alert)
- Phase 13: End of training , quiz and évaluation
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training is based on structure of the logistics guidebook of Renault and its supplier portal. It will explain all tools in the supplier portal and meet expectations of the OEM.
- Project Managers
- Key Account Managers for Renault
- Logistics Managers
- Members of Operational Logistics Team
- Any person wishing to acquire competencies in the implementation of logistics processes (from planning to realization) with Renault.
Objectives and results
- Know, understand and master
logistics tools of Renault Portal
- Enable teams to effectively
assess the logistics process
Knowledge in logistics
This training is conducted by an Expert in Renault logistics projects.