LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF A PROJECT TEAM
- Phase 1: What is management?
- Phase 2: The different management styles
- Phase 3: Develop Leadership
- Phase 4: Understand personality types
- Phase 5: The Basics of Effective Communication
- Phase 6: Effective team management
- Phase 7: Lead productive meetings
- Phase 8: The different behaviors identified during the meeting
- Quiz and training evaluation
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
This training is practice-oriented and personalized work, based on theoretical content.
The training alternates methodological input and participant interaction.
- Project managers
- Project team members,
- Project directors
Objectives and results
- Know the importance of good communication
- Know how to identify skills
- Effectively manage your project team
- Know how to measure team effectiveness
- Reinforce the relationship between the project team to reach excellence level
- Provide the elements to promote cohesion within your team.
No specific requirements
The training is conducted by a team leader expert.