LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN FACTORY
1. Develop teamwork
2. Develop collaborators
3. The activities of the Manager
- Scheduled tasks
- Unforeseen events
5. Master effective communication basics.
6. Give meaning to collaborators’ work, encourage individual “collective involvement”.
7. Work agreement, focus on diversity and equality of treatment
8. Design a contract of targets
9. Define the targets
10. Monitor a contract of targets
11. The management routines
12. Problem solving methods & tools
14. Team Animation
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
The training is oriented on the practice and customized work. It alternates methodological contributions and interaction between the participants.
- Team Leaders
- UAP Managers
- Production Manager
- Launch Manager
- Quality Manager
Objectives and results
- Promote trust and cohesion within his team.
- Know how to accompany changes in time management.
- Have keys to manage the
conflicts inherent in managing a team.
Team Management experience.
The training is ensured by a expert in production management and team animation.