- Phase 1: Customize trainings according to trainees needs.
- Phase 2: Adapt training session format to the needs
- Phase 3: Implement a training session
- Phase 4: Start effectively a training session
- Phase 5: Use right methods and materials
- Phase 6: Manage difficult groups
- Phase 7: Assess learning outcomes
- Phase 8: Trainee follow up
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz.
This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
During the training participants simulate exercises and real case studies. The number of participants is limited. Participants can contact the trainer during 3 months after the training when they apply new practices and skills acquired during this training.
- Lean Manager
- Continuous Improvement Manager
Objectives and results
- Learn to facilitate and manage
- Understand needs of trainees
- Use efficiently tools (Power
Point, paper board)
- Avoid main traps of facilitation
No specific requirements
This training is ensured by an expert in pedagogy, training methodology and team leadership.