1. Customize trainings according to trainees needs.
2. Adapt training session format to the needs
3. Implement a training session
4. Start effectively a training session
5. Use right methods and materials
6. Manage difficult groups
7. Assess learning outcomes
8. Trainee follow up
The acquired knowledge is evaluated and validated at the end of the training through a quiz. This test is self-corrected with the participants and the trainer.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation in the training.
During the training participants simulate exercises and real case studies. The number of participants is limited. Participants can contact the trainer during 3 months after the training when they apply new practices and skills acquired during this training.
- Lean Manager
- Continuous Improvement Manager
Objectives and results
- Learn to facilitate and manage training sessions
- Understand needs of trainees
- Use efficiently tools (Power Point, paper board)
- Avoid main traps of facilitation
No specific requirements.
This training is ensured by an expert in pedagogy, training methodology and team leadership.